Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Drama Review: Dr. Jin (닥터 진)




Broadcast Network: MBC
Broadcast Period: May 26, 2012 to August, 2012
Air Time: Saturday & Sunday 21:50


  • RATING
        • 8/10


  • REASON OF WATCHING
        • I am fan of Song Seung Hun, Park Min Young, Kim Jaejoong, and Lee So Yeon. The synopsis is also interesting.
  • WEBSITE
        • I watched it for free at en.viki.com



  • STORY
      • It shows more about politics and action scenes.
      • It consists twists. I thought Yoo Mi Na and Hong Young Rae are different people.
      • I always take back what I am thinking for the character of Jae Joong ( Kim Kyung Tak). 
      • It has good story about politics and medicine. I love the way they shows surgical scenes. It is very creative.
      • The scene of Left Prime Minister and his son is well shown. Kyung Tak's cry for his father's death shows how he really loves his father till the end.
      • There are many important scenes at the last episode.
      • I am happy for the ending. Since Dr. Jin came back to reality and he proposed to Mi Na, I hope there is a wedding.

  • SETTING
        • It shows the difference of the present times and past.


  • CHARACTERS
      • Dr. Jin is really genius and kind-hearted.
      • Young Rae is a hard headed lady.
      • Lee Ha Eung (Lee Bum Soo) seems to be a main character like Dr. Jin since he is always in the scene especially about the politics.
      • I didn't expect that the death of Kim Byung Hee (Kim Eung Soo), father of Kyung Tak, will be suicide.  
      • I didn't expect Kyung Tak and Choon Hong (Lee So Yeon) will die.


  • ACTORS/ACTRESSES
      • Well-round of applause for Jae Joong. I hope will be the main lead for his next drama. He deserves it. He is so good in acting. I hope he can win some awards for his acting.
      • This is my first time to watch Lee Bum Soo, and I am surprised to know that he is a great actor.
      • All actors are great. 


  • REMARKS
        • It is a romantic, medical and period drama. If you are inspiring doctor / studying medicine, it is a must-watch drama. You will definitely love the surgical/operation scenes.

sources of pictures:
dramabeans
MBC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...