Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Drama Review: Big (빅)


Broadcast Network: KBS2
Broadcast Period: June 4, 2012 to July 24, 2012
Air Time: Monday & Tuesday 21:55

  • RATING
        • 7/10
  • REASON OF WATCHING
        • First, I love both main actors, Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung. I like Suzy of Miss A. Second, its screenwriters are the Hong Sisters, so I am expecting great story from them.
  • WEBSITE
        • I watched it for free at en.viki.com



  • STORY
        • For me, the scenes with Yoon Jae/ Kyung Joon and Da Ran are romantic. Sometimes, they are funny especially Gong Yoo when he acts as Kyung Joon. Also, the scene when Da Ran acts kinda crazy in the final episode is also funny. Mari also has funny scenes alone and with Choong Shik. 
        • It consists twist. I did not expect that Kyung Joon and Yoon Jae are brothers because it was not mentioned in the synopsis, so I'm surprised about their relationship. 
        • It has good story, but sometimes it focuses to unimportant things. I mean they are not related to the main synopsis/characters of the story. 
        • I'm not satisfied with the ending, but at least it has happy/positive finale. They should have showed what happened to Yoon Jae after his soul went back to his body. They should have mentioned what is the answer of Yoon Jae to Da Ran before the accident that happened between Yoon Jae and Kyung Joon. They should at least meet at the end. I did not expect that within one year Kyung Joon will look like Yoon Jae. It is implied because they did not show the face, only the watch, and his voice sounds Yoon Jae. His height also looks like Yoon Jae. Yeah, they are supposed to be twins, but considering only one year, to have that mature look is too fast. I thought Kyung Joon (Shin Won Ho) will appear with Da Ran at the finale.
  • SETTING
        • They have hospital scenes. I like the house of Kyung Joon.



  • CHARACTERS
        • I think all of them fits with the characters. Mari is so funny.


  • ACTORS/ACTRESSES
        • I hope Lee Min Jung, Gong Yoo and Suzy will have dramas as soon as possible. Lee Min Jung & Gong Yoo are great in acting.

  • REMARKS
        • It is romantic-comedy drama, so I recommend this to everyone.

sources of pictures:
dramabeans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...