Saturday, July 21, 2012

Movie Review: The Dark Knight Rises


  • RATING
        • 9/10
  • REASON OF WATCHING
        • Again, I'm curious about this movie because I don't remember the first two movies. My sister also wanted to watch this.
  • DATE/TICKET PRICE/CINEMA
        • We watched it last July 21 at SM San Lazaro. The ticket costs P200.
  • STORY
        • The start is kinda boring, but the climax is definitely good. The way they solve the problem is a must see. The sacrifice of Bruce makes him a hero. I did not expect some twists. I'm fine with the end story.
  • SETTING
        • It looks like New York City.
  • CHARACTERS
        • I like Selina. The way she talks and acts is so sexy. I love Bruce. He is so great.
  • 2D/3D EFFECTS
        • Good. There is 2D.
  • ACTORS/ACTRESSES
        • I did not watch the trailer, so I'm surprised when I saw Hathaway in the movie.
  • REMARKS
        • I recommend this to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...