Saturday, September 15, 2012

Movie Review: The Mistress



  • RATING
        • 8/10
  • REASON OF WATCHING
        • I love this love team and my sister invited me to watch this movie.
  • DATE/TICKET PRICE/CINEMA
        • We watched it last September 15 at SM San Lazaro. The ticket costs P170.
  • STORY
        • I love the funny scenes because of some quotable lines. The story is realistic. It has mature scenes. Even though the ending is sad, it really shows that being mistress is not good for society. I like the moral lesson from this movie.
  • SETTING
        • National Book Store is featured at the beginning of the movie.
  • CHARACTERS
        • The lover, JD(John Lloyd Cruz), is so brave to fight for his love to Sari(Bea Alonzo). Even though he learns his father(Ronaldo Valdez) has secret relationship to Sari, he chooses to stay beside Sari. However, when his father died, his decision at the end of the movie is right. The kid portrays well his role.
  • 2D/3D EFFECTS
        • I appreciate 2D.
  • ACTORS/ACTRESSES
        • Great acting from everyone. John Lloyd and Bea are really great.
  • REMARKS
        • I recommend this to everyone, specially to couples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...