Sunday, October 21, 2012

Drama Review: Arang and the Magistrate (아랑사또전)


Broadcast Network: MBC
Broadcast Period: August 15, 2012 to October 18, 2012
Air Time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55






  • RATING
      • 9/10

  • REASON OF WATCHING 
      • This is the comeback drama of Lee Joon Gi after his military service. I like him and Shin Min Ah. The story is interesting.

  • WEBSITE
      • I watched it for free at en.viki.com
  • STORY
      • It is interesting.
      • It shows good versus evil. Good always win in the end.
      • There is always happy ending for good people.
      • I really love the happy ending. I'm satisfied with it.
      • Arang (Shin Min Ah) is really funny in the beginning of the drama.
  • SETTING
      • Shooting in the forest at night is kinda scary for me. Since there are lot of people during the production, it might not be that scary. I wonder where do they shoot those scenes especially the area of Miryang.

  • CHARACTERS
      • Kim Eun Oh is so cool to be the magistrate. I love how he protects and sacrifice his life for Arang.
      • Joo Wal (Yeon Woo-jin) deserves what happened to him in the end.
      • Both Jade Emperor (Yoo Seung-ho) and Yama (Park Joon-gyu) are very cool to be the King of Heaven and King of underworld, respectively.
      • I love what happened to Lord Choi at the end. 
      • Mu-young deserves to be reincarnated.
  •  ACTORS/ACTRESSES
      • The mother of Kim Eun Oh is really good in acting.
      • I got little surprised when Im Joo-eun is the Mu Yeon. I watched her first at Hon, a Korean Horror Drama. I did not recognized her in her first appearance. I just realized that it's her during the 19th episode.
      • All of them are good actors and actresses.
  •  REMARKS
      • This drama answered my question about the food that is being offered to dead people. I didn't know how could they eat that food if they don't have physical body. At least, I got an idea by watching this drama. Anyone can watch this drama. This is not a horror, but a romantic comedy drama with mystery as spice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...