Friday, October 12, 2012

Drama Review: To the Beautiful You (아름다운 그대에게)

Broadcast Network: SBS
Broadcast Period: August 15, 2012 to October 4, 2012
Air Time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55

  • RATING
        • 8/10
  • REASON OF WATCHING
      • I am a fan of Sulli and Min-ho. Even though it is a remake of "Hana Kimi", I still watched it because the plot is interesting and has good ending.

  • WEBSITE
        • I watched it for free at en.viki.com
  • STORY
      • It has moral lessons.
      • It is good to watch because the characters are funny.
      • I love the ending.
      • It is about high school life and goals.
  • SETTING
        • Since it is about the high school life, it always shows the dorms and classrooms.

  • CHARACTERS
      • Kang Tae-joon is very protective guy. He is adorable.
      • Cha Eun-gyeol is so good. He loves and helps Jae-Hee most of the time. I love his character.
      • Song Jong-min is funny guy.

  • ACTORS/ACTRESSES
      • Good acting for Sulli, Min-Ho and Lee Hyun-Woo.
      • I'm surprised that Hyun-Woo is part of God's Study, a Korean Drama. I didn't recognize him here.
      • Most of the actors are funny.


  • REMARKS
        • I recommend this to teenagers or high school students. Good pairing of Min-ho and Sulli.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...