Friday, November 16, 2012

Movie Review: Breaking Dawn Part 2


  • RATING
        • 10/10


  • REASON OF WATCHING
        • I am a fan of Twilight movies. I like its story and characters. 
  • DATE/TICKET PRICE/CINEMA
        • The ticket price posted at SM Cinema's website shows that it costs 182php, but when we paid in SM San Lazaro, it costs 202php.
  • STORY
        • I didn't read the novels, so I didn't have any idea what will I watch. I just watched few trailers. I love the story and the way main characters solved the problem. Good production. I got a little surprised about the so called battle. The battle is full of actions.
  • SETTING
        • The so called battle happened during winter. Some countries were featured.
  • CHARACTERS
        • A lot of characters are strong. 
        • I like the abilities of Alice and Bella.
  • ACTORS/ACTRESSES
        • I believe all of them deserve applause, including the production staff and of course the writer, Stephenie Meyer.
  • REMARKS
        • This is the best ever movie of Twilight Saga. Highly recommended to everyone. I super love it and I'm still amazed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...