Friday, July 20, 2012

Movie Review: The Amazing Spider-Man


  • RATING
        • 8/10
  • REASON OF WATCHING
        • I'm curious how good this movie is. I wanted to know the changes from the other movie of Spider-Man.
  • DATE/TICKET PRICE/CINEMA
        • I and my sister watched it last June 30, right after of my class. Ticket costs P200 at SM San Lazaro
  • STORY
        • It is the modified version of the other movies of Spider-Man because it is based from original story.
  • SETTING
        • Bright city, tall buildings and wide school facilities
  • CHARACTERS
        • Most characters are smart. 
  • 2D/3D EFFECTS
        • I watched it in 2D and I'm satisfied with it.
  • ACTORS/ACTRESSES
        • I don't know those actors & actresses. I just watch it because it is popular story/movie.
  • REMARKS
        • I recommend this movie for everyone. It is truly amazing. I will definitely watch its sequel.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...